Welcome!

Hello all! Welcome to Millerstyle Movie Review. What is Millerstyle Movie Review? It's a spot where I write my 2 cents on the latest movie I've watched.

Who am I? I am a huge movie geek! Whenever I finish watching a movie i dive into it. I search trivia and find FAQs on it so I can obtain as many details I can. Then I love to share the useless knowledge I've acquired with anyone who likes to listen. My family, friends, and co-workers seem to enjoy listening to me jabber endlessly on the subject and sometimes even come to me for recommendations. They also encouraged me to create this blog so I can share with the masses. I hope you find my reviews useful and humorous.

Please note: These are just my opinions, please take them or leave them. I have no formal education on the subject and this is just my amateur approach.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Chloe

Ok, well if Amanda Seyfried isn't enough for you to see this movie maybe this review will help.  You may think that this is just another "Basic Instinct", "Fatal Attraction", "Final Analysis" type movie.  It has several elements that may be similar, it is in fact different from those movies.

Julianne Moore and Liam Neeson are husband an wife.  They are both outrageously successful as is their child.  They seem to have a perfect life.  That is, until Julianne thinks her hubby is cheating.  To make sure, she hire a prostitute.  Perfectly normal thing to do won't you agree?  Anyway that prostitute is Chloe (Amanda Seyfried) who agrees to attempt to seduce Neeson.  The drama that follows is just that, drama.  This is not a thriller, girl killing, ice pick brandishing movie.  Trouble does ensue and someone goes a little psycho, but just know it's a different kind of movie.

If I had to compare this to any one movie in particular I'd have to say "Bound" is close.  You know what I'm saying guys?  For that reason I have to give "Chloe" an AWESOME rating.  Check it out with your significant other......or totally alone!  See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment